Patch has Hurricane Sandy covered on the ground throughout Maryland.
Stay with Patch right here and follow our live chat, set to launch later today.
We'll have instant updates in the chat from all over Maryland, as well as from the Twitter accounts that bring us the most up-to-date information about the Frankenstorm's whereabouts.
School closings, evacuation plans, power outages and road closures—we'll have all of that covered. And we'll mix in some of those unique stories from communities throughout Maryland as the storm makes impact.
Even better—you can join in on our coverage: submit photos to our Pics & Clips page, start a Local Voices column to document your experience or post announcements and events on what is happening in your town.
You should also follow our new Facebook page, which we set up in advance of Sandy in order to bring you the top news from around the state.
Here is a sampling of some of the stories we've already done on Hurricane Sandy:
- Like Maryland Patch on Facebook For More Hurricane Stories
- Harford County Road Closures: Updated List
- County, Municipal Governments Closed Through Tuesday
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Closing Tuesday
- UPDATE: Harford County Schools Closed Tuesday
- PHOTOS: Hurricane Sandy in Havre de Grace
- PHOTOS: Hurricane Sandy in Aberdeen
- County: Foot of Rain, 80 MPH Gusts Possible
- Havre de Grace in State of Emergency
- Bridges Over Susquehanna River To Close
- O’Malley: ‘This is a Serious, Killer Storm’
- Mayor Closes Havre de Grace Parks, Dispels Evacuation Rumors
- Susquehanna Hose Company Mobilizes Water Teams
- Harford County: Evacuations Possible on Sunday
- Harford County in State of Emergency
- For Surge Sake, Bay Area Hopes Sandy Stays East
Stay with Patch for updates throughout the storm—and fill in your email address in the chat window above so we can notify you when the chat has gone live.
Follow @HarfordCoPatch on Twitter for local breaking news updates.
See More on Patch
- Harford County To Recognize Top Officers In DUI Arrests
- Drop Off Excess Medications in Bel Air Saturday
- UPDATED: Police Investigating Possible Homicide in Edgewood
- Sheriff: No Security Threat To Harford, Vigilance Encouraged
- Harford Deputies to Talk Crime Prevention at Greenbrier Shopping Center Thursday