Invite a friend
Bel Air Holiday Movie Night
This year's annual holiday movie night will feature The Polar Express. Doors open at 6 p.m. at the Bel Air Reckord Armory located at 37 N. Main Street in Bel Air. Admission and popcorn are free.
More About Bel Air Armory
Built in 1915, the Bel Air Armory is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Maryland. The armory houses the Bel Air Downtown Alliance and was opened as a visitor center in 2007. It's available to be rented for events and special functions.
Other events here
- Zumba at the Bel Air Armory Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba at the Bel Air Armory Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Yoga at the Town of Bel Air Armory Weekly on Thursdays, 5:15 pm–6:15 pm
- ZUMBA for a Good Cause (Help raise money for Literacy) Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- FREE outdoor BodyJam class on Bel Air Main Street! May 16, 2013 / June 20, 2013 / July 18, 2013 / August 15, 2013, 6:30 pm–7:15 pm