Invite a friend
CCA FESTIVAL OF TREES
Chesapeake Cancer Alliance invites the public to the 7th annual CCA Festival of Trees, which will take place over Thanksgiving weekend. There will be holiday activities and events for the whole family!
A silent aution of Christmas trees and everlasting wreaths decorated by individuals, local interior designers, businesses, and community groups will be held all weekend. The Armory will be filled with beautiful trees of all sizes from table-top to seven feet tall. The auction will end on Sunday, Nov. 25th at 3pm.
Also included in the weekend fun are a gift boutique, bake sale, children's craft activities (for a nominal fee), Story Time with Mrs. Claus, fresh greens and wreaths for sale, food and drink, and live entertainment.
Saturday, Nov. 24th - 10am to 6pm
Sunday, Nov. 25th - 10am to 4pm
Price: $6.00 (children 12 and under free when accompanied by a paying adult)
Benefits: All funds raised by the Chesapeake Cancer Alliance are donated to supportive care services of Cancer LifeNet at Upper Chesapeake Health.
Website: www.chesapeakecanceralliance.org to receive $1.00 off coupon
|Where||Bel Air Armory 37 N Main St, Bel Air, MD 21014|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$6.00 (children 12 and under free when accompanied by an adult)|
More About Bel Air Armory
Built in 1915, the Bel Air Armory is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Maryland. The armory houses the Bel Air Downtown Alliance and was opened as a visitor center in 2007. It's available to be rented for events and special functions.
Other events here
- Zumba at the Bel Air Armory Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Yoga at the Town of Bel Air Armory Weekly on Thursdays, 5:15 pm–6:15 pm
- Zumba at the Bel Air Armory Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- ZUMBA for a Good Cause (Help raise money for Literacy) Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- FREE outdoor BodyJam class on Bel Air Main Street! May 16, 2013 / June 20, 2013 / July 18, 2013 / August 15, 2013, 6:30 pm–7:15 pm