1. WEATHER & TIDES » Weather.com is calling for partly cloudy skies Friday with temperatures in the upper 70s, and an overnight low around 60 degrees. Friday should bring partly cloudy skies, with a high approaching 80 degrees and evening temperatures in the low 60s. Read more here.
Friday’s tides in Havre de Grace: high tides at 5:48 a.m. and 5:49 p.m.; low tide at 1:35 a.m. Find tides around the Bay by searching here.
2. AROUND TOWN » Friday you will have two opportunities to watch movies outdoors, weather permitting. Friday, 6:30 p.m. you can check out Restore Church: Outdoor Movies at the Park in Abingdon or watch "Escape From Planet Earth" outside in Bel Air's Shamrock Park.
Got an event you're trying to promote? Whether it's registration for little league or a show your band is playing, a great way to start would be adding it to the Bel Air Patch calendar.
3. YOU SAID IT » BACK TO SCHOOL 101: Prepare a back-to-school health checklist with this advice from Patient First.
Got something you want to say? Something you want to sell? Post it on our boards or leave a comment on a story! Who knows? Maybe we'll feature it in one of these round-ups.
4. WHAT YOU MISSED » You may have missed a story about young Fallston men coordinating a blood drive to honor life-saving efforts of local fire companies.
5. PATCH HOW-TO » Did you receive a "spam" rejection? If our "spambot" caught your post, email your community editor Susan Jenkins at email@example.com for help.
» Follow HarfordCoPatch on Twitter for more countywide news!
» Have news to share? Skip the middle man: post a board or a blog.
» Need to promote an event in town? Add it to our calendar.
» Want some help getting to know Patch? Email Susan Jenkins: firstname.lastname@example.org