It's the most wonderful time of the year, at least for those in tax services.
Yes, that's right, it's officially April which means taxes are due in a little over two weeks. This year we have two additional days beyond the traditional due date of April 15, but that's no reason to dilly dally.
With the deadline fast approaching, Patch wants to know the best place in Bel Air to get your taxes done.
Vote in the poll to help decide which local tax service is the best around.
Here are some of our favorite places, but if you think someone was left out, be sure to tell us in the comments so we can add them to the list:
- Austin McGill Group
- Bishop & Adkins
- David C. Bryant, CPA
- Getz Tax Service LLC
- H&R Block
- Huebel and Associates
- Jackson Hewitt Tax Services
- Leavy, Hucik and Shifflett
- Mark Stephen Chlan
- Robbins Financial Services
- Royal Alliance Associates
- Sweeney Accounting Systems Inc.
- Thomas Wagner
If your business is listed here, learn how to claim your listing .
Voting in the poll below is open until 9 a.m. Friday, and the winner will be announced at noon that day.
- Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, positive comments below and in reviews on each of the businesses' Patch Places directory listings (you can reach them by clicking on the businesses above).
- Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
Vote for your favorite corporate chain, local tax guru or a certified public accountant in the poll and tell us why you voted the way you did. Do friendly service or reasonable costs factor into your decision? Let us know in the comments.
You can also review the businesses by clicking the links above, it counts in the tabulation process!
Be sure to check back next week to vote for the best local place to buy sporting goods.