This week Harford County saw another drowning, the saga of Cedarday continued and a man sentenced for crimes committed one year ago.
1. Authorities Identify Man Who Fell Overboard
The man in the Bush River , who was .
2. Harford County: Cedar Lane Condemnation Unlikely
Cedarday residents have asked Harford County to , but condemnation is extremely rare in the county.
3. MSA: Reading Remains Strong Point for Harford Students
According to the 2011 MSA results, almost are reading at a proficient level.
4. Gov. O’Malley to Appear in Bel Air Parade
Gov. Martin O’Malley in Harford County’s July 4th festivities this year in the Bel Air Independence Day Parade.
5. Jarrettsville Man Sentenced for Kidnapping, Sexual Assault
Anthony Eugene Robinson was for his role in a rape that occurred last July.
Other Top Stories
A motorcyclist was in White Marsh early Sunday morning.
The school board has to replace Youth’s Benefit Elementary School, and .
Patterson Mill’s choir at Carnegie Hall.
The Fallston McDonald’s at Mountain Road .
The Harford County Boys & Girls Clubs are of the Michael Phelps Foundation’s “im” program.
There are still this summer.