Harford County is under a heat advisory Thursday, and there's a chance the county could experience some thunderstorms throughout the day.
While there are no alerts for thunderstorms, Thursday's forecast calls for isolated storms in the morning with a chance for more isolated storms in the evening.
Temperatures will reach the high 90s, with a heat index approaching 110, according to Weather.com.
The overnight low into Friday is forecasted to be 78 degrees.
Harford County announced Wednesday that Harford County Public Libraries would double as cooling centers Thursday.
See locations of local libraries here:
- » 21 Franklin St., Aberdeen
- » 2510 Tollgate Rd. Abingdon
- » 100 E. Pennsylvania Ave., Bel Air
- Darlington » 1134 Main St., Darlington
- Edgewood » 629 Edgewood Rd., Edgewood
- Fallston » 1461 Fallston Rd., Fallston
- » 120 N. Union Ave., Havre de Grace
- Jarrettsville » 3722 Norrisville Rd., Jarrettsville
- Joppa » 655 Towne Center Dr., Joppa
- Norrisville » 5310 Norrisville Rd., White Hall
- Whiteford » 2407 Whiteford Rd., Whiteford
The Bel Air branch will be open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Darlington from noon to 5 p.m. All other branches are open from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Have storm stories to share? Email email@example.com
For live weather alerts, check out Patch's emergency communication tools here:
Stay with Patch for updates.