.

Bel Air Fire Quickly Contained

One person was inside a Moores Mill Road home when a fire started inside the residence.

 

One person was evaluated by paramedics Monday after a fire erupted inside a Bel Air home, authorities said.

Around 1 p.m. Monday, a fire started inside a home in the 900 block of Moores Mill Road in Bel Air, according to , spokesman for .

Firefighters from Fallston and contained the blaze to the living room area within 10 minutes, according to Gardiner.

One person was inside the home at the time of the fire and EMS personnel evaluated the person outside.

Gardiner said the fire likely spread from the fireplace.

Steven Chimmel February 28, 2012 at 02:32 AM
Thanks to the wonderful people who volunteer their time to help this community!

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »