.

Firefighers Respond To Possible Gas Leak At Victoria's Secret

Harford County volunteer fire companies responded to the Harford Mall in Bel Air Friday.

A possible gas leak at the Harford Mall in Bel Air drew fire company response Friday.

Shortly before 10:45 a.m. Friday, Harford County volunteer fire companies were called to the mall after reports of a possible gas leak inside near Victoria's Secret, Harford County Volunteer Fire and EMS Association spokesman, Rich Gardiner, wrote on the association's official media Facebook page.

At least two people compained of minor medical issues at the scene, but refused treatment, the post states.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »