1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- a. Student Achievement Award - St. Margaret’s School - Haley Wehberg
- b. Proclamation – Police Week
6. NEW BUSINESS
- a. Resolution 1025-14 Planning Commission Annual Report
- b. Re-Appointment Planning Commission Keith Powell
- c. Re-Appointment Tree Committee Frank Lopez
- d. Re-Appointment Economic Community Development Commission Jay Ellenby
- a. Free lunchtime concerts on Office Street at 12:00 p.m. May 9 will feature Smooth Groove as musical entertainment; May 16 featuring The Favorites and May 23 will feature Matt Kineke. Sponsored by the Bel Air Business Association and Town of Bel Air. For more information, please call 410-638-4550.
- b. Join us for a free “All Ages Evening” with the Harford Ballet on Friday, May 9th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Bel Air Reckord Armory. This performance will feature excerpts from “Cinderella”. Sponsored by the Town of Bel Air, the Harford County Cultural Arts Board and the MD State Art Council. For more information, please call 410-638-5323.
9. COMMISSIONER’S COMMENTS