The energy level was through the roof at the Baltimore Sound Stage Tuesday night as supporters of same-sex marriage celebrated its successful passage.
Chants of "O'Malley" filled the packed room as Gov. Martin O'Malley took the podium to thank supporters and voters for their hard work in getting the legislation passed.
Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake joined O'Malley in giving a passionate speech and commending Marylanders for their commitment to equality.
Check out the videos attached to this post for more of their comments.
- Maryland Voters Approve Same-Sex Marriage
- Same-Sex Marriage: How'd Your Senator Vote?
- Same Sex Marriage: How'd Your Delegate Vote?
- Maryland House Passes Same-Sex Marriage Bill
- House Delays Vote On Same-Sex Marriage
- Senate Delays Same-Sex Marriage Vote
- Same-Sex Marriage an 'Economic Imperative'