Bel Air Board of Town Commissioners Town Hall Meeting Agenda
April 21, 2014
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- Student Achievement Award - The John Carroll School - April Moscotti
- Employee Recognition - Economic Development - Angela Robertson
6. PUBLIC HEARING: Resolution 1023-14 - Town Administrator’s FY15 Budget
7. NEW BUSINESS
- Sewer Line Root Control Maintenance Contract
- Resolution 1024-14 - Tentative FY15 Budget
- On Saturday, April 26, join us for the Second Annual Spring Fling at the Armory and enjoy a night of FREE Big Band Dancing to the tunes of the Bel Air Community Band Jazz Ensemble. There will be food catered by Sterling Caterers available for purchase as well as beer and wine. The event starts at 7 p.m. and goes until 10 p.m. Sponsored by the Town of Bel Air, the Maryland State Arts Council and the Harford County Cultural Arts Board.
- The Bel Air Community Chorus will present “Voices of America: A History of American Music at 7 p.m. on Sunday, April 27, at the Bel Air High School Auditorium. This event is FREE and music will span several genres including Patriotic, Spirituals, Rock, Folk, Broadway and more! Sponsored by the Town of Bel Air, the Bel Air Recreation Committee, the Maryland State Arts Council and the Harford County Cultural Arts Board.
10. COMMISSIONERS' COMMENTS
The meeting is at the Bel Air Town Hall, 39 N. Hickory Avenue, starting at 7:30 p.m. on Monday.
Related: Parking Lot Resurfacing, Merit Increases: Bel Air's 2015 Budget Proposal