Annie’s Playground is a beautifully designed playground and park area located on Smith Lane in Fallston.
The park has many features for the community and was created in memory of – and dedicated to – children who have died tragically and left the world before their time.
The playground has many unique features including a treehouse, amphitheater/outdoor classroom, puppet theatre, dragon and elephant slides, baseball area and Memorial Garden. The area also has walking trails, sports areas and numerous picnic tables.
The garden is filled with beautiful features and also provides patrons a chance to purchase the memorial bricks that make up the garden area.
The pavilion can be reserved for events from March 1st to October 31st. All other activities are on a first-come first-served basis.
Patrons can donate to the playground; check the main website for details.
- Fax: 410-638-4749
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 1pm - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed; park hours: daily, dawn - dusk
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Features: Slides
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables
- Trail types: Hiking
- Scenic views: Yes
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields
- Facility types: Outdoor