Bows & Britches
Since kids tend to grow out of their clothes before they can even wear them, it only makes sense (and dollars) to sell them on consignment at this shop. Over 2000 consignees have joined since the store's opening and it is currently owned by a team of family and friends. They only accept brand-name children's clothes and they also sell high-quality books, toys and equipment.
- Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 10:00-5:00. Thurs 10:00-6:00, Sat 10:00-4:00, Closed Sun.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1993
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Children's clothing, toys, books, equipment
- Return policy: 3 days on regular-priced merchandise with receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: People actually utilize their local merchants. We have a lot of return customers.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Buy quality because it lasts.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Oshkosh, Nautica, Polo, Gymboree, Izod (They do not accept Target or Walmart brands).
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1