Cuts Fitness for Men
This mom-and-pop operation has the only small gym in town that isn't a franchise. You can work out at any time of day or night that suits you. When the center isn't staffed, videos will lead you through your routine. The gym is always kept tidy.
- Fax: 410-399-0069
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 8am - noon and 2pm - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm. Gym: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2006
- What makes this community special?: It's so customer friendly.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Membership info: $39 a month or $105 quarterly
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Any time that it's staffed.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking