Harford County Circuit Court
James Reilly is the Clerk of the Harford County Circuit Court in the heart of downtown Bel Air that boasts being one of the oldest public institutions in the state. It has been more than 150 years since the courthouse was rebuilt after an 1858 fire, and has been expanded multiple times since. Reilly is elected locally and works according to the laws of Maryland and Rules of the Court of Appeals of Maryland. Part of the court's disclaimer states: "Every effort is made to provide accurate information and assistance regarding matters that are important to you. Please be advised, however, that we are prohibited by Maryland law from rendering legal advice."
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped parking spaces available.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1858
- Services: Business licenses, Civil Department, Criminal Department, Juvenile Department, Land Records, Marriage Licenses, Notary Public Commissions, Plat Records, Public Official Commissions
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Jurisdiction: County
- Type: Civil, Criminal, Family