Hing Wah II is a small carry-out Chinese restaurant tucked in the Del Plaza in Bel Air. The menu offers classic Chinese cuisine, including soups, chow mein, chop suey, fried rice, egg foo young and lo mein. Dishes come with beef, pork, poultry, seafood or vegetables. Hing Wah has daily lunch specials and coupons available on the back of the carry-out menu.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:30pm; Sun, noon - 10pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a lowered curb for easy access.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese cuisine including fried rice, egg foo young, chow mein, lo mein, soups, chop suey
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Take-out
- Specialties: General Tso's Chicken and Shrimp, Sesame Chicken, Orange Chicken, Singapore Rice Noodle, Sesame Beef, Orange Beef, Szechuan Scallops, Kung Pao Scallops, Four Seasons
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual