Tamberino's is a quaint little pizzeria located near the Hickory Village Center. It prides itself on being not just another sub shop. Its menu includes a lot more than pizza and subs, featuring sandwiches, fried chicken, pasta, platters, buffalo wings, salad and dessert. The staff is friendly and welcoming, engaging customers in bubbly conversation. Call ahead for faster carryout or just swing on by for some great food and a neat experience.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10:00am - 9:00pm; Thu - Sat, 10:00am - 10:00pm; Sun, Closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved Parking, Ramped Sidewalk, Van Accessible
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Pizza, Salads, Platters
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Burgers, Greek, Italian, Philly Steaks, Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual