Winters Run Golf Club
410-879-1200 pro shop/410-879-1156 business office
Located just minutes from downtown Bel Air, this golf course is a world away from the hustle and bustle of traffic and noise. With its lush greens and tasteful landscaping, Winters Run is truly a place to unwind and enjoy a game of golf. Fortunately, they also offer one of the most afforable options for play in the county. Since 1972, this establishment has been Bel Air's choice for golfing and the club encourages young golfers to apply for membership.
- Fax: 410-879-4820
- Hours: Clubhouse: Mon - Fri, 7am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, 6:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1973
- What makes this community special?: It still has that local feel, no matter how built-up it gets. It's a safe, close-knit community.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Public/Private: Private
- Number of courses: 1
- Aggregate number of holes: 18
- Par: 72
- USGA rating: 72.2, with a slope of 128 on Rye grass. Designed by Raymond F. Loving, Jr., ASGCA.
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green, Restaurant
- Services: Golf carts, Group clinics, Kids' classes, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Par 3: No
- Tee settings: Men's, Pro, Women's
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Casual attire: No
- Who's the most well-known golfer to have played this course?: Cal Ripken, Jr., Brooks Robinson, Jim Palmer