The Wockenfuss name is well-known among Marylanders; for over 90 years, Wockenfuss has provided sweets to the Maryland area. Now, with a new location in Bel Air, Wockenfuss candies and gifts can be enjoyed by Harford County residents. From almond bark and rocky road fudge to caramel apples and popcorn, Wockenfuss offers a selection of goodies that will satisfy even the most discriminating sweet tooth. Even your dog can have in on the fun, since this shop offers dog treats in addition to candy and gifts.
- Hours: Mon - Sat 10am - 6pm; Sun Closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Assorted candy, gifts
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods
- Parking: Free lot