.

Fire at Greek Village Restaurant, No Trial for Chuck E. Cheese Exposer

Recent stories in the area reported by blogs and other news sites in the area.

A local graduate is representing well while a fire to a popular downtown restaurant caused thousands of dollars in damage.

APRIL 22

ABC2News covered the 40th anniversary of .

MONDAY

About $6,000 in damage was caused at as a result of a freezer fire, ABC2News reported.

TUESDAY

The Edgewood man who exposed himself at was ruled not mentally fit to stand trial, according to Explore Harford.

THURSDAY

Bel Air High School graduate and Mount St. Mary's University senior Aly Jost was named the Northeast Conference women's lacrosse Defensive Player of the Year for the second time, Lax Power reported

Top Stories from Other Harford Patches:

HAVRE dE GRACE PATCH

ABERDEEN PATCH

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »